Tanning is indeed the most common and rigid skin problem that everyone faces. Although it is not much of an incurable disease. But, no matter what you try tanning won’t go that easily. You need to follow a proper routine to do so. If you are dedicated to follow that, I have a list of highly effective remedies for sun tan removal at home.
It’s funny that we people spend way more money on health products which are not even that effective. On the other hand, these natural yet highly effective veggies and fruits are so cost efficient. Which is exactly what makes them more doable.
By using simple yet effective methods or remedies you will be able to remove sun that from your face and other body parts as well. Within a few weeks all the tan that you have can be removed to highest extend. Also I will be suggesting some precautions that you should take in order to avoid the face or hand skin tanning.
Lemon Juice and Honey
Lemon Juice contains Vitamin C and other anti-Oxidants in abundance which makes it very helpful to treat skin damage and early aging. On the other hand honey is also widely used in skin care remedies. This is beacause of it’s property of skin bacteria balancing. Honey is also widely used for fighting acne. With their help sun tan removal can be surely done at home without any proble. Within a few days you will start to see the difference. Are you already excited to know about the usage? Here you go!
- Firstly, Add two and a half tablespoons of honey to a small cup.
- Now, you need to squeeze 1 tablespoon of lemon.
- Thirdly, You need to add half a tablespoon of rosewater to it.
- Gentaly mix it till you get a fine mixture of goodies.
- Now, Apply it equally around your face or other body parts.
- Wait for 15 minutes then rinse it off with normal water and patt off excess water with a towel.
The magic of Aloe Vera is no secret to anyone. everybody knows how amazing it has always been when it comes to skincare specifically. Aloe Vera is a treasure of vitamins and minerals which are benificial for skin. Not just that, It can be easily grown in a normal household and can be consumed for other medical benifits too. Here is how to get the best glow and out of it.
- Peel freshly picked aloe vera into a bowl.
- Blend it into a foamy paste.
- Now, take 1 tablespoon of that paste into a separate cup.
- Add 1 tablespoon of turmeric or Haldi powder into it.
- Also, add some lime juice to get better benefits.
- Apply the mask gently and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove it with normal water.
- Repeat the process 3 times a week.
In our regular bathing habits, the soap we use often washouts all the necessary vitamin d that we get from sun. As in such case tomato can be a lifesaver for sure. With application of tomato as a scrub on your skin, Within few days promising results can be seen easily. Skin will become glowing more youthful and clear like never before. Here is how this sun tan removal remedy works at home.
- Cut a fresh tomato into two pieces.
- Apply some powdered sugar to the cuts.
- Let it get absorbed by tomato.
- Now, Gently scrub it on the tanned area on your skin in circular motion.
- After draining out all the tomato juice, you need to massage it with your hands.
- Let it get absorbed by the skin.
- Next we need to rinse our face in water, To avoid acne we will use cold water.
Potato juice is another very effective natural sun tan removal remedy at home. With its application thrice a week you will see promicing results for sure. Although along with potato you will also need some honey and milk as well as. Here is how to prepare a mask for yoiur skin care routine.
- Firstly, peel of a fresh potato.
- Now mash it to make a fine paste.
- Next, add some milk (1 tablespoon) of milk and mix it well.
- Now add half a tablespoon of hone in it. this fill make it mose consistant.
- Apply it on your skin and massage it in circular patterns.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- repeat this process thrice a week.
Honey and papaya
Last but equally effective remedy is Hone and Papaya. For this mask we will need some fresh papaya along with some honey. On thing more that we need is lemon which is always a good decision for adding in our mask. This is because of it’s skin nutritious properties. Here is how to prepare a sun tan removal mask of papaya and honey at home.
- Chop a cup of fresh papaya.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey in it.
- Now, squeeze 1 lemon into the mixture.
- To get the best results, grind the mix to perfection.
- Now apply it on you skin and massage in circular motion.
- Let it rest for some time.
- Then rinse it off with cold water.
- Repeat the process after everyfew days.
Precautions From Sun Tanning
Although all these sun tan removal at home remedies are good enough to counter tanning. But, it is always a better choice to avoid sun tan so that no at home removal remedies will be needed. Here are a few precautions that you can take to avoid sun tanning.
- Always apply sun screen before you go out in broad day light.
- Make sure to wash you face with a facewash twice a day or atleast once a day.
- Try to walk on shaddy sides, although we know how to fight back sunlight, but it iis better to avoid it.
- It’s no shame in wearing sunglasses in sunlight, because frankly that is what it is made for.
- Even better is to carry an umbrella on a sunny day.
- Find a sunscreen of suitable SPF for your skin type.
With the application of these home remedies, you can do sun tan removal easily at home. Note that you don’t need to apply all of these remedies everyday. just using 1 or 2 would be fine and effective enough. Apply them twice or thrice a week. You will definitely see promising results.
But that is just what I believe would be helpful enough to solve your issue. Let me know that what are your point of views. I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments sections. Let me know your queries if any.
For more fresh content which we post on daily basis you can join our newsletter service…
But for now thankyou and see you later.
Image – Forebs.com